Searching & Ordering
- You can’t search for ISBNs and Titles on our website but we do have access to a database which contains thousands of books so we’re always happy to help you find the books you need.
- Please email or call us with as much information as you’ve got, and we’ll get back to you straight away.
- Textbooks from Oxford University Press, Pearson, Hodder Education, Collins and many more are generally discounted at between 15% to 20% but on large orders, it can be more. Please always ask us for a quote.
- Fiction, Dictionaries, some Revision titles, and paperbacks will usually get discounts of between 20% and 40%.
- Generally the bigger the order, the bigger the discount.
Please see our special promotions throughout the year including our Summer Back to School Promotions.
- We’re really flexible on discounts and we match or beat offers from other suppliers or publishers. Always ask us before placing an order elsewhere as you could save more with QDS Books
- For our very best discounts please ask us for a quote.
- All we need from you is the ISBN, Title and quantity you need. If you already have a quote please let us know so we can try and beat it.
- If you don’t have the ISBN please supply us with other details such as author, publisher, format and web link so we quote you for the correct book.
- To order books, please raise an official purchase order and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Delivery and Returns
- Delivery is free, and books are usually delivered within 3-5 days of receipt of your order. Whenever we can we deliver quicker!
- Occasionally small orders may incur a postage charge.
- We’ll advise you by email if there’s a delay due to books being temporarily out of stock or not yet published.
- Any request to return books must be authorised prior to return. We can not guarantee being able to return any books so please ensure you are ordering the correct books.
Invoicing and payment
- For Schools in the Greater Manchester area, paper invoices will be delivered with the books and an invoice emailed to the Finance department on the day of delivery.
- For schools out of the Greater Manchester area all invoices will be emailed.
- Payment is due within thirty days of the invoice date, but we always welcome early payment!